Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for this? Think it would be cool to get a game of bowling in, and some fast food this time?

Names please!

1.Estorilblue (+1?)

2.Spanner

3.W36 EJO

4.AnniGTI

5.Blue V5

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Doh, really wanted to make the next meet.

I'm on the stand at Edition 38 in Northampton on that day, I know, I get around everywhere lol [;)]but it's the last show of the season for me.

·
Registered
837 Posts
It's also the same weekend as Trax, for those of a wings, splitters and horrible paintwork bent.

A mate I were half thinking of going "for a laugh".

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I went to Trax last year with a mate who was on the Peugeot stand. It isn't a bad day out at all. I had a pretty good laugh there to be honest.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Sorry lol.

Come on everyone, get your names down. Could be the last meet with decent weather for a while.

I would be going if I wasn't on the stand at Edition38. I will deffo make the next one.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Hmmm, I will try, only pick the new car up on Saturday though! So will be in Bristol saturday too, 200 mile trip for me! [:(]

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Do the guys on the list want to go ahead with this? Im easy either way, but the numbers are a little low. Would hate to waste peoples time if even less show up on the day! [:cool:]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Well, lets put it this way, I wouldnt be too keen on driving all that way for just 5 cars! 4 if you dont include mine, lol.

Might be worth changing it to a different date? Nothing against you guys!! [:)]

·
Registered
800 Posts
Do the guys on the list want to go ahead with this? Im easy either way, but the numbers are a little low. Would hate to waste peoples time if even less show up on the day! [:cool:]
I agree how about the Sunday after that?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes i am free either this sunday or next sunday, came to a meet many moons ago, and have been working most weekend since (bummer), but now i have my weekends back. keep me posted as to the date of the meet.

Ta

jimbo

May get my new anni alloys on the car by the meet, hope they look ok

1 - 20 of 28 Posts