Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
It was a very good turn out. Lets hope we can keep it up and regularly. Some nice pics there dreadlock, those last two are quality. Was good to put some faces to names and some nice cars on display.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Cool pics mate, the last one I like, me and stokers twice in one pic !!!

Good to see you all.

OMG that polo though was Class ! Pure OEM........or not.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Yeah the Polo was def the hightlight of the meet. Anyone got some pictures of it? I think it would win this months car of the month award.[:D]

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh yeah I forgot about that polo guy. fair play!! he had the guts to come and ask us how to join UKMKIV! [:D]

·
Registered
728 Posts
Here are some pics of the meet as promised although i have none of the Polo![:(!]

I have posted them on my website for all to enjoy, if any of you do not want your picy there i can either blur you out or delete the pic.

Please note i have just wrote this site in 30mins so it is nothing special![:D]

http://www.moorhouse.entadsl.com

·
Registered
837 Posts
All good people, top turnout. Some particulary clean (concourse style) cars there too. Put my car to shame. When the weather picks up I think I'll have to go for the full clay and wax.

diesel4 - I can't believe I was totally oblivious to the fact that your car had a hybrid turbo. Wish I'd had a closer look now. Bet it seriously hauls-ass.

Oh and I really liked the black V5. Can't remember who's it was tho [:I]

Someone - BRING ON THE POLO !! [:D]

·
Registered
728 Posts
You should have asked, saying that other than massive pipes you can't really see much.

You can tell by driving though [:D][:D]

·
Registered
796 Posts
good turn out guys! [:D]

particularly like Matty's V5 - gotta love that 2.3 badge, quality

oh and stokers, get the RS6's, you know it makes sense!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Aye i think think the RS6's do have to be done - they did look awsome.

That being said i think we all know the star of the show, i for one have already ripped off my back number plate and stuck it to the back window.

Good turn out all round, nice to meet you all as well.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Well, look at my new polo style car with no handles! Will they let me join there club?

Posted Image

This is a joke you understand![:D]

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
lmao [:D] i love you guys [:D]

gotta lower my 4x4 though! bring on the FK's!

deadlock, those last 2 pics are great! nice one. see you all at the next meet.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
With regards to that 'polo' there is sooooo much I (we) could say[:D][:D] and it is for that reason why I have deleted those pics off my camera!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Damn this was this weekend?! I thought it was nwext otherwise i would have been there as its about 5/10mins from my house! Do you have them regularly? I be at the next for sure...

·
Registered
379 Posts
My fav car was the 3dr silver with 18" CH's n R-Line kit. Very very very nice! would love

mine to look half that good!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts