Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and couldn't be happier,replaced my 3 year old MK5 GT with a Scirocco DSG in October,had it for two months and decided i couldn't get on with the cramped interior and DSG box so i've just picked up a MK6 GT 140 which is what i was going to get in the first place.

First impressions the car is fantastic everything good about my MK5 but better,managed to locate a built car so got it within a few weeks,spec i ordered Golf MK6 GT 140 TDI in Steel Grey with Vancouver 18's and RCD510.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Scirocco was a very cheap pre registered car thats the only reason i bought it in the first place,got back what i paid for it the only money i lost was the finance bit which was about £150 so i'm happy with that considering i've run it for 2 months and kerbed the alloy.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Do like the new Scirocco - lovely looking car, but not really an option for me. The replacement sounds great - the Vancouver alloys really finish off the MK6 nicely [:)]

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I loved the look of it but there is a list of other things i didn't like so it had to go,the MK6 on the other hand is great.

I loved my MK5 but all the things that i fitted as mods on that ie highline/mfsw/armrest/RCD510 are all on this and then some,the best thing is the common rail engine which is so much better than the old PD engine. Your right about the vancouvers they were the main thing i wanted,wouldnt have had the car without them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts