Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Too right Andy, Ive been in a 360 spider & the engine sounds so sweet being so close to your ear. We can all wish cant we!! [y]

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL when i lived in germany i took a LAMBO diablo SV for a weekend

NOW THAT HAD POWER iirc it was pushing over 700 bhp TUNED from some mental company

I sh1t out at about 215 MPH that was enough for me LOL

a 4 lane autobahn looks as wide as the white line at that speed

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
That mustve been an adrenaline rush & a half, the fastest Ive been was only 157mph in a TT quattro, & also 155mph restricted in a merc CLS, wish it wasnt bloody restricted!!. [y]

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did a paint job on a F40 K?NIG COMPERTION about 4 years ago and you would not believe ho low they are untill you stand next to it,

it was about up to my waist in hight LOL and the K?NIG cost about 1,000,000 DM at the time when they built it lol

·
Registered
881 Posts
I did a paint job on a F40 K?NIG COMPERTION about 4 years ago and you would not believe ho low they are untill you stand next to it,

it was about up to my waist in hight LOL and the K?NIG cost about 1,000,000 DM at the time when they built it lol
Slightly nervous whilst painting that one then!

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WELL if you think of the cost of the car, the workmanship was pants [:O]

the headlight covers looked like they had found them in a box of frosties and then glued them on like an airfix kit LOL

but still at the speed that thing could go it did not matter and still made me dribel in the fresh paint

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh im at work and have no speakers, does anyone fancy trying to put the sound into words? lol
LOL 1st BBBWAAABWAAWAWBWABWABwPPPP 2nd bbbWBABWBAWRWRAWRABAWBAweweawbawweaw ppp 3rd BABWBABAWBAbaw

and by 4th he had gone

[:p]

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
oh im at work and have no speakers, does anyone fancy trying to put the sound into words? lol
LOL 1st BBBWAAABWAAWAWBWABWABwPPPP 2nd bbbWBABWBAWRWRAWRABAWBAweweawbawweaw ppp 3rd BABWBABAWBAbaw

and by 4th he had gone

[:p]
lol, yeah kinda like that!! Your at work? [:O] [:(]

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
hmm sounds nice lol, i will have to have a listen when i get home lol,
yea im at work i do 12hr shifts 4 on 4 off so im on 8pm till 8am. at least i have the forum to keep me going.
its dangerous though ive already got a long list off mods and it keeps getting longer lol

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
well its not that bad i do 4 days (8am -8pm) the 4 days off then 4 nights (8pm-8am) then 4 days off  and i get 30% shift allowance and 26 days holiday lol so if i take 4 days off i get the 4 off before and after so i get 12 off for the price of 4 lol. and as dent says work...... lol  

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
no lol im a Computer Operator just sit here stareing at 6 plasmas with lists of servers on them then when one flashes red i call which ever supprt engineer is needed, or some times i have to enter a few scripts of and we have to monitor a IBM mainframe. but thats about it lol. its a very quiet job but when something goes wrong we have to be rather quick.rather boring IT crap lol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts