Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone else who ordered the armrest as an option got the bottle opener with it, i didn't i just wanted to know if it was just me or everyone got theirs.

Nick

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
If you are paying ?20K plus for a car you do not want some scrotebag stealing bits from it before you get it.  The dealer has not fulfilled the conract so demand they replace it.  P.S. I got mine plus the top up oil.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Most buyers do not know that should even be there.  Certainly insist the dealer provides you with one if its missing.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Yea, mine wasn't there when I picked the car up but the dealer ordered it. He said they get stolen at the docks as they are not in the sealed plastic back along with all the other things like the centre caps for the alloy wheels..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i went in and they gave me one from a golf plus that came in.

What is that bag next to the top up oil? i got mine without asking, i was told i had some when i was being told about the car when i was collecting it

·
Registered
111 Posts
I picked up mine today and it had

bottle opener
top up oil
tank of petrol
and a free bottle of wine (red too!)

didn't have to ask for any of that, time to name and fame cardiff volkswagen [Y]

Although I wouldn't moan if it didn't have any of them.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
You can always order the Tourag Tourch that goes in the cigar lighter socket.  Abroad Golf drivers are given this option as a non-smokers pack when they purcahse the car, we have to stick with buying aftermarket.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
You can always order the Tourag Tourch that goes in the cigar lighter socket. Abroad Golf drivers are given this option as a non-smokers pack when they purcahse the car, we have to stick with buying aftermarket.
I ordered one and the toureg tourch dosnt fit in2 the MK5 ashtray, the lid wont close with it plugged in, so it spends its life in the boot

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.