Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a sneak preview for you. Some may like, some may not, some may not even notice a difference. I love it.

Posted Image

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
sexual!!

can i be picky though?...the bowser extension, isn't lining up with the wing where they meet? is that intentional or?

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
in that case its spot on!! [Y]

dont get me wrong, it werent a criticism, i was just asking, or indeed pointing it out incase it was wrong [Y][Y]

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No worries matey! I just wanted it taken a few mm away from the wing to make it look less pointy if you know what i mean.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that looks well, but i went for a rounded off extension rather than a straight angle. Suits my golf more.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that is gonna look sweet!! More mods by the week [H]
Tell me about it. I noticed the other week some weird marks in my paintwork that would not budge at all. It was going to have to be a re-spray jobbie. So I thought at the same time we might aswell go for a subtle boser. Would be rude not 2. Just when i think its complete.

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
very nice Mike, [Y]

are you also going to be removing the indicators on the wing's?

to complete the smooth look?

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
very nice Mike, [Y]

are you also going to be removing the indicators on the wing's?

to complete the smooth look?
Allready done that matey:

Posted Image
very nice, Mike. One question, isn't that an MOT failure or can you get away with it.
I wouldn't mind doing the same on my Golf. I thought you needed some sort of indicators on the side.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
yep.for the mot you do have to have some side repeaters,either on the wing,mirror or on the bumper.

but mike know the guy who does the mot i think so will let him off with it.

you could allway get some of them ones that sick on you wing mirrors just for the mot.?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
if i had a pound for every time somome asked me about the MOT id have a MK5 GTi now LMAO!

Yeah - having no indicators on the sides is a MOT failure, but as ma bitch Jase says, I know a guy who can pass me no problem.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts