Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

I'm after a new maf sensor for my 1999, 1.9 TDI. Could someone please tell me where to buy one online apart from the bosch site because that doesn't seem to work...

anyone know of any discounted places?

thanks

·
Registered
204 Posts
Depending on which TDI you've got we should be able to supply you a replacement Bosch sensor for your air mass meter. How about ?49 delivered within Mainland UK?

Mike
OEM Parts
01603 722583

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sounds like a treat bud.

i've got a 99 1.9 TDi, i actually have the codes from my old one here...not sure which is the one you need tho! one side says: PBT-GF30, the other has two...F00C 2G2 02 and 871 30 1A

have u got one? you should find any other info you need in my profile or on the left under my pic...

thanks,

·
Registered
71 Posts
Anyone know where to get one from in the Cheshire area, or online? the bosch website doesn't appear to work on this pc

·
Registered
204 Posts
FAO: SheltonGTTDI

I usually go off the PBT number.
The one on our sensor is the same as yours, PBT -GF30.

Mike
OEM Parts
01603 722583

·
Registered
182 Posts
Now ?70 including VAT from the VW stealers, and no longer exchange, so no need to do the swap in the car park!

The design of the new ones has also been modified, so hopefully they may last longer now.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I also just got a new MAF from the stealer, ?70 inc VAT, definitely better to get an original part when it is so critical to the running of the engine.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
definately, as i experienced with a crappy make from the portland group from ebay.

2 were dodgy, and got a refund so thats why i'm looking for the cheapest possible Bosch one.

·
SMUJ
5,139 Posts
Cheaper is not always better, OEM local dealer is your best friend on this one chaps. IMO

Smuj

1 - 17 of 17 Posts