Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
watched this last night with the lads (gallery seats)

oh my god

its HILARIOUS

theres points where i nearly wet myself!! no joke!!

defo 10/10 for me (as much as i hate the ali g character)

·
Registered
186 Posts
I watch this last week and its one of the best films i have seen in a long time, This will be worth buying and putting on when the nanny is round!!!

LOL

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Cant wait to see it, he is awesome.

I refuse to go to cinema to see it as all the exagerated laughter does my head in. Ill wait a bit

·
Registered
414 Posts
I saw it tonight and trust me the laughter will not be exaggerated at all, it is genuinly the funniest film I have ever seen! There is one scene that lasts about 2 minutes where my jaw was hurting sooo badly afterward!

Posted Image

Yagshemash

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
That naked wrestling bit is well funny aint it, the whole cinema was cracking up!!

You need to have some major cohonus to do some of that stuff, running through a conference starkers!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
That naked wrestling bit is well funny aint it, the whole cinema was cracking up!!

You need to have some major cohonus to do some of that stuff, running through a conference starkers!
Yea i was laughing hard at that bit, but at the same time, a little disturbed to what was going on. lol

joN

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Watched it the other night... and lmao .. it was hilarious.. it was crazy when he pulled that stunt with pamela anderson [:eek:]

Has anyone else heard that the producers are getting sued by those college guys lmao..

Sat [y]

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Heard on the news this morning hes been winding up the yanks again. Went over to this guy and said something like...

"Hello, your clothes, i like , would you sell them id like to sex them"

Then the yank starts beating the crap out of him and apparently gets rescued by a Z-list celebrity!

Anymore info on this would be ace [y]

Also still cant wait to see the film.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts