Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yep they're 18's, it's lowered 35mm on H&R springs although the ride is a bit crap so I'm going for some coilovers.

Vwtam, those monoblocks look fantastic, nice pic too :)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Yep they're 18's, it's lowered 35mm on H&R springs although the ride is a bit crap so I'm going for some coilovers.

Why is the ride crap mate?!? u mean to hard or...?

·
Registered
103 Posts
There was a set just for sale on E38 - I was mega tempted to buy them, but I've already bought wheels this month for the bora, so two summer sets is a bit much.

Merc rims for the bora - waiting on coilovers so they're lying under my bed at the moment.

Posted Image

·
Registered
272 Posts

Why is the ride crap mate?!? u mean to hard or...?
It's crap because of using lowered springs with knackered stock dampers....well I'm pretty sure thats the reason. My g/f's brothers Corrado is slammed on coilovers and runs 9x16's all round with super low profile tryes and that rides better than my car!

Snowblades, your car looks sweet [:)]

·
Registered
410 Posts
Thanks i will try and take a good pic and post it up if i can lol. I am running coilovers on mine with powerflex and new arbs and my ride is fine would say a little firmer than standard but nothing bad at all i love it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts