272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got bored today so I thought I'd take a few piccies.........still waiting to get the coilovers fitted but there's no rush [:)] Hopefully over the christmas holidays I'll get it sorted.

Enjoy

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
nice paul. looking great. really like those rear lights. you got anything else to do to it?

iv got to sort me some nice pics out soon.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Very Nice, simple but very affective.

How much have you lowered it by and how ? Those wheels really set the car off and what a nice colour to boot.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the kind comments [:D]

The rear lights are Jetta GLI jobbies from the states
It's lowered on H&R springs which will be for sale soon as I've got some coilovers on the way [:)]
Future plans? Get the suspension sorted, maybe have the wheels done in anthracite grey, want to get some bits done on the paintwork like getting rid of the screw holes in the front bumper and fitting a Jap spec rubbing strip, I'd also love a US spec boot(trunk) lid but can't see that happening! Other than that keep her clean and running well [:)]

Oh yeah the pics were takewn by Rugeley power station if anyone was wondering [:)]

·
Registered
38 Posts
Must admit you have done ur self proud with her !

How much do those springs lower the car by ? Are you using standard shockies ?

Give me a shout when you are getting rid of the springs could do with a set to bring mine down to earth !

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wish I could take credit for the mods but they were all done by the previous owner. All the stuff I've done is the boring stuff like new cambelt (thanks to Trollgeddon), new rear brakes, top mounts and give it a bloody good polish, oh yeah and the reg plates.

The cars running on standard shocks but to be honest the ride is suffering, it crashes on big bumps and would benefit from some decent uprated ones.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Paul , maybe we can pop into my work on a Sunday and nail those coilovers on for you [;)]

What time you at midland vw tomorrow? Ill be there from 2pm.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That'd be great Daz [:)] If not I'll fit them on my parents driveway which is always good for annoying the neighbours [:p]

Slim02 I'll PM you when the H7R's are off, your car will look really sweet lowereed [:)]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts