Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

just as i thought all my car is fine and fixed up, another problem occurs, accidentally opened my rear drivers side window instead of drivers only to find that when trying to close the window it just goes back down again, it struggles to go up

I managed to help push it up by dragging the window up as i wanted to get inside my house lol and not fiddling with the damn thing

I know the mk4 is has notorious window issues so will it be a regulator that needs changing or the clip?

Let me know please, will order the parts asap lol and get it sorted, trying to get on top of the cars problems so it stays hassle free lol

Shazarda

·
Registered
63 Posts
story of my life these f*****g windows

ive just very recently ordered metalclips of ebay and was told i might need regulator if the window had been used etc working the motor up and down when it was broke ... i went with clips only

now its in the garage gettin the regulator done , chewed everything up inside because people were tryin to put it down before i got a chance to say DONT !

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sluggishly going up then stops, i had to hold and push the window for it to go up the rest of the way

1 - 4 of 4 Posts