Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Would look the nuts on a BOLF !!! However, I would lose the fogs in the grilles.

EDIT:

With a R Line rear end !! Now its got me thinking !!!!! Anyone got an Indigo blue Bora and a free weekend [;)]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Daaaaamn... [H] I want a Bora! Look, chrome mirrors as well!!! All from the factory?! [:O]

They should have put some Anni wheels on it though, nice as the Monty II is, it lets down this overall package.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Saw that a while ago, I think it was Mikedav who originally posted it on here.

Posted Image

I love how the rear bumper makes the back end look really deep, very nice indeed.
Is it just me or does it look like a Mondeo ST220 in that pic? Does look good though, would love to see a BOLF with the bumper

·
Registered
742 Posts
But what about all that work you had done on yours! tsk tsk....

If you're selling your old bumper btw, let me know [:D]
i'm thinking for daily driving mines to low had to take the bottom skirt off outside a pub to get the car off a kerb opposite (very embarrasing!) and

i couldnt drive my car properly when i went to anglesey as it kept scuffing so for my everyday bumper so its this one ill be getting rid of but i really like the look of this and it would go with the theme of my car. My other bumper is still waiting to be sorted [:mad:] took it into the bodyshop to be done but then i got told they cant do it till

next week so it wont be ready for e38 [:(] but will be for the mega meet [:)]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts