Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I currently own a TDI 130 SE Bora with a few mods done. Had the car nearly 2 years and it's my first VW. I'll let the pics do the talking but I'm hoping to get involved in some meets as I've yet to take part in anything other than E38.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

As requested!

Last pic was my OZ Futura split rims but they're off due to the winter. These are my 18" twists wheels which I'm now selling. Currently running Boxster S wheels. Can't sell the wheels on here though because I've not made enough posts. Doh!

·
Registered
66 Posts
very nice indeed fellla, i think the front of the bora should have come with that bonnet as standard.

how much have you lowered on the back mate? and by what means? coillies/springs?

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
very nice indeed fellla, i think the front of the bora should have come with that bonnet as standard.

how much have you lowered on the back mate? and by what means? coillies/springs?
That is a standard Bora bonnet![:|]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The previous owner had removed the cat and ran a straight through 2.25" pipe which then reduced to a 2" bore back box.

Seems to me the back box was never meant for a bora tdi and probably more likely a petrol car with that bore size. It rattled a lot and the baffles were gone to I've got a 2.5" cat back system now.

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
The previous owner had removed the cat and ran a straight through 2.25" pipe which then reduced to a 2" bore back box. Seems to me the back box was never meant for a bora tdi and probably more likely a petrol car with that bore size. It rattled a lot and the baffles were gone to I've got a 2.5" cat back system now.
Is it a custom system? Where are you based mate?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts