Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Multi-tasking. Slowly.
2,639 Posts
Count me in on this, they come with a badge holder so I'm sure I'll be fine - thats a pretty decent price as well.

·
see oh four
3,038 Posts
It's quite close to Xmas so I wonder if waiting till after would be better?
I'm probably good whenever but if more people are on board later then the price drops? :p

Also with the badge being able to be attached afterwards I wonder if I can still mount mine? Be it lower ofc

·
Multi-tasking. Slowly.
2,639 Posts
You might be able to - or you could be super cool and use a Sharan badge on the front if the original didn't fit, would presumably just have to knock up some sort of bracket. ;)

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Well following a hat tip from Projectmick this turned up today

e84d985204b1cf3e8e3aa3e791c5de4a.jpg

It's a hefty bit of kit. Weighs about 2-3kg but it's solid and will do the job.

Will need to wait to see what it looks like mounted on the car so I can campsite it against the Parts4uero grill we got a few months back.

·
Multi-tasking. Slowly.
2,639 Posts
Do you campsite everything before you fit it?

Looks good dude, missed this thread update!

·
Multi-tasking. Slowly.
2,639 Posts
Check your own post.........

·
Registered
2 Posts

Trying to hunt one of these down for Track Bora but since they've been discontinued they're like hens teeth!

Does anyone know of any stocks floating about? Or have one fitted to their Bora and fancy a change.... (eye eye, nudge nudge, wink wink.... say no more mums the word)

There

Trying to hunt one of these down for Track Bora but since they've been discontinued they're like hens teeth!

Does anyone know of any stocks floating about? Or have one fitted to their Bora and fancy a change.... (eye eye, nudge nudge, wink wink.... say no more mums the word)

There's also this Polo GTI style grill which is an alternative - but no idea on price and would probably need to order 100
's also this Polo GTI style grill which is an alternative - but no idea on price and would probably need to order 100

41 - 54 of 54 Posts