Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So at last i have finally managed to save enough to get her in to the paint shop to have her parts fitted and sprayed...this guy is awesome he has done loads of cover cars on fast car and max power and only charging me between ?800-?1k ..he's going to refurb 2 of my wheels and do my badboy bonnet. The best bit is that this time next week the car will be ready.. so watch this space...[:D][:)][:D]....i have even decided on the exhaust pipes, which will combine a duplex system with the porsche 996 pipes ill enclose pics as soon as[H]

·
Registered
191 Posts
I cant wait until im in your position mate. I hope your car comes out the garage looks real nice.

Im sure those tailpipes would set you back a good mate. If you had the
cash to pay for those im sure they would look real ' interesting '

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am getting top gear in basingstoke to make up a back box with these pipes mated on to a miltek de-cat sytem

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So the whole process is taking a little longer than anticipated but here are some pics so tell me what you think...i am looking to change the lights but these are temporary as looking to put xennons in...

Enjoy and i would appreciate any feedback..i'll keep you updated

·
Registered
191 Posts
Alright mate.

Your car should be looking real nice. Ive always thought anyone who
puts a boser look on there Bora are pretty brave because it can either
looks REAL nice or REAL ugly.

I was wondering where you think your going to be able to get hold of
Xenon HIDs or is it just the lights you are planning on replacing? I
have heard it is like gold dust coming across Xenon HIDs for a Bora
around here in the UK unfortunately.

Keep us updated with pictures mate!

Cheers

Richard

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Alright mate.

Your car should be looking real nice. Ive always thought anyone who puts a boser look on there Bora are pretty brave because it can either looks REAL nice or REAL ugly.

I was wondering where you think your going to be able to get hold of Xenon HIDs or is it just the lights you are planning on replacing? I have heard it is like gold dust coming across Xenon HIDs for a Bora around here in the UK unfortunately.

Keep us updated with pictures mate!

Cheers

Richard
He has a Golf front end so he'll need Golf Xenons [:p]

Btw mate, your car is looking mint! I can't wait to see this finished!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good news should be picking her up this evening.....cant wait...and i hope they have done a good job..they had a real problem relocating the sensors in to the lower valance.....still to decide on a rear spoiler yet ..lol [:D]

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I picked her up last night so i should get pics put on this afternoon, they managed to loose part of the grill mesh so i have to find some more now, and they have not fixed the rear window spoiler yet, but apart from that its looking mighty fine...shes got to go back on saterday for a final wax and polish , but his contact to do the wheels fell through so i still have that to sort out ...lol...exhaust next...he he

1 - 20 of 23 Posts