Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just some pics since the last time with the final mods i have done those at inters would have seen it but for those who havent i went and got the 19" bbs lms and some body work done, i washed it at weekend and took some pictures cant be bothered putting the specs up but it has a few of mods [;)] comments welcome

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/kiz1985/P6240076.jpg

cheers kieran

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lovely car, V.nice mods, if i was you i would take off the rear turbo badge. Nice one

yeah was thinking of doing that before i took the photos but i couldn't find a hairdryer!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Finished..... Yeah right mate i believe you.....!! [;)][:p]

Looking superb mate and making me miss my old Bora now, ah well at least the pedals live on in yours....[:D]

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
WOW [H]
that is stunning! all the right mods! sweet as rims, georgous interior and top notch styling! certainly ticks all the boxes! great car!! [Y]

·
Registered
521 Posts
Another awesome looking bora , there seems to be some excellent examples around at the moment and without a doubt your wheels really set the car off, and i feel that this is the way i will have to go as my 18's seem to be dwarfed by the car.....money permiting, but saw the car at inters and looks great............lol[Y][Y][Y]

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What brakes you got on your bint ?

Looking PFTM has it got true ram air though cant see from those pictures
thanks for the nice comments guys!

mike its going back to have that done and have the archs rolled and the car has r32 brakes all round!

1 - 20 of 120 Posts