Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, after diy fitting my bailey's dv succesfully i'm going to attept my boost gauge any advice and how to get the vac pipe through the passenger side and to above the stereo, also is there anywhere closer to the bulkhead i could T piece into ( or where do you reccomend?) any help would be great thanks all, Dom

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The dv is pretty close to the bulkhead. T off of the top hose going into the DV.

Peter
Yeah that would be perfect, i got told to T off at the front of the engine, is there a difference?

Also how do i remove the little clip that holds the vac pipe from the block to the top of the d, the one on top of the dv was pretty loose. I want to change it to a blue hose i have then T off that like you said.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can anyone tell me where the gromit is behind the glove box & confirm if there is a difference if i T piece of the top of the DV, i'm going to start in a couple of hours or when the rain stops lol [Y]

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi all just finished installing my boost gauge took about 2 hours lol but never really worked on a golf before, Glad with the outcome, just need to buy a din sized 3 gauge pod holder for above stereo also need 2 other gauges but all in good time i just used some red plastic i had lying around, i'll replace it soon as funds allow as it sticks out like a sore thumb lol, yet again thanks all for all the help and advice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts