Discussion Starter · #1 ·
few aditions to the bolf, :
metal sump guardsteering wheelanti roll baralluminium trimlowerd some more
few pics:
Posted Image

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Looking very nice! Your nuts having it that low though!!! Lets see some more pics form the outside of how low she is!!! [Y]

Andy [:)]

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
to be honest their is only a slight difference to the outside looks wise from the lowering, just looks a bit tidyer, (less gap) but scrapes all the time even over stones on the road and the odd cats eye lol, luckaly i dont use it to oftern at the moment, the steering wheel is a bit odd tbh, and has made he sterring a bit heavy when doing 3point turns etc, but not to bad,
tom

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
it would be interesting to see some pictures from the outside. also,i take it you won't be doing much overtaking on motorways then as i reckon you may well be shaving the tops off of cats eyes when changing lanes!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Looking good mate!

I passed you on the M1 last friday just after M18 heading north about 4.30pm ish car looked awesome and gleaming in the dull sunset!!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I have the same wheel as you tam and i love it was one of the first mods i did, i dont notice a difference in the steering feeling heavy but i have noticed i dont have to turn the wheel quite as far as with a big wheel to go round bends love the car by the way i am just making a sump guard at the mo have you just done a flat plate or have you turned the front up like a ski tip also where did you mount yours thanks

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
UPDATE on the bolf:
right, well after a long think and talks with bodyshops and other companies, i have decided to take the bolf off the road for 2007,?
over this year it will transform into a fresher looking car fingers crossed, with a colour change and lots of body work, full interior retrim, and air ride suspension,?
all the finer details being kept close to my chest lol,
So for all this years shows ill be pimping it up in a purple KA, oh yes!?
tom

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
around ?2,200 ish but may be more depending on the kit etc (what it does ie front and back or all four corners) if that makes any sense lol

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah, i cruurently have coilovers on but it doesn't sit low enough still, and the underneath of the car is under an inch away from the floor and i cant get over speed bumps, so to get around it all so its practical and can go realy low air bags is the only way, sadly they aint cheap lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts