Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking abou getting the bolf resprayed sometime maybe ready for the last few shows this year or for next show seasion,
i need peoples views on a few ideas i have

1- Matt grey with matt black roof, grill , stubby wing mirrors,

2- all matt black

3- all matt grey

4- other ideas?

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Personally I would go for something extreme like estoril blue on the bmw M3's ive always loved that colour i reckon it would look the mutts on a golf.. its an individual colour so very rare to see on bm's forget vw's lol..

Sat [y]

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
didnt know cleaned.be had a metalic blk bolf , u gt n e pics? thought about deep red would be quite nice

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Sorry, my mistake - it's a matt black Bora, not Bolf. Their Bolf I saw is metallic black

Bora
Posted Image

Bolf
Posted Image

I love the sound of a deep red though!

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
The problem with matt is that the more you clean it, the surface will soon turn shiny/glossy, and not necessarily evenly! Look at a 2-3 month old computer keyboard from an angle so the light catches the key tops...

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
P.S. Matt Paint is pants! lol! you really want it to look like a black-board!! ...... get a proper colour.
[:O] How could you?! Matt paint rocks [:D]

Not feeling the imola red either really. What you want is Dodge Inferno Red [H] (type it into google for better pics)

Posted Image

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hello mate

How about Cinnamon pearl looks awesome, and if i were to re spray my car thats the colour i would have, its like an orangy,reddish, brown, they did a car in that colouron pimp my ride, so have you sourced all your bits now ......lol

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I've seen a candy apple blue on a Suzuki motorbike , not too sure of the colours proper name but if I was having a colour change that's what I go for.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts