Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im currently in the process of converting my golf into a jolf whta do you all think to the conversion?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no notts, its gunna be two tone blk top and unchosen on bottom, votex front with bth side vents filled smoothed r32 rear so no holes in the back, its already lowwered and on rs4's but got some merc pollished rims in the works, then cream retrim to follow ready for worttherse 2006

·
Registered
712 Posts
Interesting, am I right in saying you're going for the japanese racer look?

What engine have you got? I forsee problems if you've got a SMIC...!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Thanks, I'm from Telford in Shropshire mate.

I need to take some decent pics of the car soon.

Sounds like your project will be sweet when finished. Just don't let everyone on the forum put you off with their "OEM+ is the only way" rubbish.

If you haven't done it yet, the panel swap is simple to do. The bumpers, panels and lights are a simple and quick fit.

Think perhaps, we may have to start a BOLF club soon. Post some pics of the unfinished project mate.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol sounds like a good idea, no i wont let it put me off, im going for a euro look with a slight persional twist, its a 1.6 but getting a new engine asap, but concentrating on the looks 1st.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Looking forward to seeing your BOLF around notts vwtam!

I'm in a silver Golf with 17" TT wheels, lowered and with RCCRs at the rear. And a V8 badge on the front grille... [:$]

·
Registered
36 Posts
i like that ALOT!!!

how much does that cost, and is it just a matter of swapping wings / bonnet / headlights / bumpers? straight fit?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah its not too hard very expensive though, front votex bumper is being customised etc

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
gunna be ready for begining of sept this is wat its goin to look like, customised votex front bumper de badged n smoothed black head lights n more lol

wat u all think

1 - 20 of 22 Posts