Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just picked up a bora front end thanks to john aka "bad-vw-boy" and fitted the panels on today! I am happy with the results! [:D] Wanted some good/bad feedback from everyone as i know these are not to everyone's taste!

Before:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Halfway Through:

Posted Image

Finished Result:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Any feedback would be most appreciated! [:D]

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Looking good, what front grills on your bolf?

Bolfs are how the Golf shoudve been made, then i wouldve bought one [;)] Didnt realise the conversion was that simple until i bought my Bora

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jaydepleted: Not very difficult to do, just very time consuming, i haven't ever done anything like this before. My 1st major mod! [;)] I was doing it along with 2 other guys who helped out alot!

Raams_k: Thanks mate! No, not in 7 kings, it was in redbridge, opp the station. You must be well local to me! whereabout in bow are you? anywhere near any of the stations? bethnal green? Bow? Mile end?

Trollgeddon: Got the kamei grill, thats all i know. [:S] Think they only do 1 or 2 different ones. Im pretty sure they're widely available. Maybe you can sell yours and buy mine then! [:p][;)]

Keep the feedback coming people! [:)]

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im interested too! was meant to find out before i did the conversion! But was too excited to fit it, totally forgot! Need to phone them first thing!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Im interested too! was meant to find out before i did the conversion! But was too excited to fit it, totally forgot! Need to phone them first thing!
Ill find out 2moro, i work for towergate insurance after all!.

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[:O]

Im quite efficient today! Just phoned up my insurance company and got the policay amended! Paid another ?20 until the end of october! RESULT! [:D]

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
That looks mint mate.. i wanna do a bolf conversion now since ive seen benjies motor.. but i think now a lot of people are gonna start doing them but they still look great... imo...

Sat [y]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
I went for a random drive after work today and saw a MkIV for sale for ?3995, I felt like I wanted to buy it just to do a Bolf - my way...

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hello mate, your car looks 100% better, just need to sort the wheels out.....lol, but i'm glad it when't to a good home,its amazing how much difference it makes, im glad it all went ok, top job....[:D][Y]

1 - 20 of 40 Posts