Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gave her a quick shampoo, no wax or anything and was suprised how shiny the paint was looking lol so thought id crack a couple of pics up,

also need some sugestions on what you guys think need changing or adding to the bodywork etc cheers

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and a from earlyer in the year

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
de handle the rear pull out the arches lower it a bit more get some deep dish rims fit a different front spoiler put a w12 engine in it.

Thats about it really

·
Registered
924 Posts
jesus greeza you actually washing your only car!!! shiny's will miss you, you have far too much time on your hand!

enorgant git, pick up your phone!!

regarding body work you can do...how about maxxd.com stickers going along the side of the car !lol

will

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol w12 engine i fookin wish! hopfully getting air ride so i can go low for shows n high for everyday use etc

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jesus greeza you actually washing your only car!!! shiny's will miss you, you have far too much time on your hand!

enorgant git, pick up your phone!!

regarding body work you can do...how about? maxxd.com stickers going along the side of the car !lol

will
lol, good old uni holidays!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
lol cheeky git
is that jail slang for "ok i'll let you have um"?! ;-p

Sweet ride BTW.

Only thing(s) i would do is:

Get rid of them mirrors and replace with OEM stubbys

Drop her on her ass.

Loving your bolf.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Remove the side bump strips and have the holes smoothed over thats what im doin next as son as i get a job.she's lookin sweet tho

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah been thinking about that, definatly gynna get it done after ive had the rear bumper sorted n wing mirrors lol, just wish things didnt cost so much!

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
i reckon the bolf is great,one of my favourite cars on here!

i think a decent front valance would set it off nicely a jetta gli one would be good, or an anni one edited to fit

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Thats what photoshop is for or just check out vipersych for reference.

Personally I would keep the side strips and pull out the arches whilst filling them with some phat wheels and tyres.

That's what I would like to do wheels will be a secret though although a house may take priority unless I start earning lots more money.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts