Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys & girls, can any one recommend me a good quality body shop for getting a MK5 GTI rear valance smoothed and sprayed and getting GTI skirts fitted to mine and my mates car please?

I have had a bad experience in the past with one and just want to know if any one close can recommend me one please.

Thanks mark

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yo Timmy_h, I have been told there is a good one down on eccy road south behind blockbusters so I am going down next week to check it out when I am well enough, I have a mate who went there to get some dints removed so I need to see if they do spraying as well, he says he belives they do, I will let you know how it goes bud.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi bud, na I aint been over yet am ill at the moment. will let you know though might be able to get across later on today we will see.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I'm from Rotherham and there's 2 here that have good reps. One is Coppers down near Parkgate Retail world (I've been to him a few times and so have a few friends, he's a good bloke) and the other is Little & Large near the Big ASDA in Dalton.

Not too sure about any in sheff but I'll ask my mate who he says is good

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi Rack oww nice one for the heads up, I was waiting for a mate of mine to get back to me about some in rotherham. Will give coopers ago cheers mate [Y]

·
Registered
475 Posts
It's on a little industrial estate on Scrooby Street mate. Pretty easy to find and the bloke who owns it is a genuine fella

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nice one Rack, I have been to VW today and order all my parts

Posted Image

so after 3 years its almost done lol woop

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi i'm from Barnsley, if you can get to Birdwell there is Central on sheffield road, but they are not cheap, you get what you pay for though.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay a bit of an update guys, I went to Coopers who Rack suggested and he was well a little pricy for what I wanted doing.

I found David at Deepcar Autobodies who works mainly on MX5's and is in the process of being entered into the fastcar mag so seems okay. I had a quick look at some of his work when I went up and seems good.

All my parts are in his body shop at the min so I will give you a pic/info update when I get them fitted.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts