Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted Image
Had a pretty good turnout through the year, so i wana carry this on through to next year. January 17th. (Every 3rd Wednesday) - Meet starts a 7.30pm **Not The Cinema Enterance** The car park where were meeting is at the back of bluewater. Its the carpark nearer to House Of Fraser according to the map. Were meeting inside the muti-storey carpark (middle floor). Any one has any problems PM me and ill give you my number so if you get lost you can contact me! Its not that hard to get to but bluewater is a big place!
Posted Image
RED circle highlights roughly where the car park is. Pictures From Previous Meets:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

·
Registered
476 Posts
I would luv to come to this meet but I'm workin late , perhaps next time if it was on a weekend [Y]

·
Registered
20 Posts
i cant say i am, but then again i havent looked into getting one or what affect it would have on performance. I'll have a look and shout you if I decide to go for one. Hven't really done anything or considered any real engine mods. Seeing you bay will probably spur me on though!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
cool bring them with mate! Dont spose you'd be interested in and uprated TIP for your 1.8T would ya?
der..... im stupid... what's tip

also doesnt look like theres gona be many of us..

also is there anywhere to eat ?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts