Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the last lot of pics I posted kinda highlighted that my A3 needed to be a little lower as the Eibach pro kit didn't cut it so I got round to lowering it again. On the plus side I can now lower ones of these in under 2 hours [:D]

Anway as always comments, both positive and negative, welcome.

J.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
409 Posts
Looks awesome! [Y] So shiny [H]

Not to keen on the mirrors myself but wheels really suit the A3 shape.
Maybe removing the "A3" and "2.0TDi" badges would be good?

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Nah too low [:p]

I am the only one that sat there looking at those photos and had to tilt my head when the angled (arty) shots appeared ?

Looking good Mate. Always does look nice and shiney [:D]

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Lovely motor. The A3 2.0TDI S-line is my next car. 19" BBS, a small drop, and a re-map. Keeping this 1 simple. Famous last words.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you for the comments people [:D]

Lovely motor. The A3 2.0TDI S-line is my next car. 19" BBS, a small drop, and a re-map. Keeping this 1 simple. Famous last words.
Hmmm I think I said I was going to keep this one standard... Remap, rims, r32 DSG paddles and 2 sets of lowering springs later I think I may just leave it alone now [:)]

Have to agree with everyone - looks really good. My only comment would be to loose the badges but it's personal preference [:)]
I have contemplated removing the badges of the back but can't decide if I want people to know it's a diesel or not...

J.

·
Registered
554 Posts
J, that looks superb. I'm planning on changing back to an A3 later this year, and yes it has to be an S-line and black, this has made my mind up for me [:D]

PS, I vote leave the badges on.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks miles better with the height sorted - just needs a polish now [:p] Hows the handling on stock shocks?
Not too bad actually but once I am happy with the ride height/springs I'm planning on changing them.[:D]

Nice everything. [:)] How about painting the calipers?
not a bad idea!!!

J.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts