Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want 2 take off the letters that say golf on ma car. Is the best way 2 heat then get a knife behind like i hav dun b4?

I will be replacin golf with bling! Am i the first?[H]

·
Registered
113 Posts
No offence mate... but what the hell is that banana with an S on the front?

Also, replacing "Golf" with "Bling" isn't what god intended, damn. Trust me you will be the first and the last person to do this. Why not replace it with "My other car is a suzuki"

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
No offence mate... but what the hell is that banana with an S on the front?

Also, replacing "Golf" with "Bling" isn't what god intended, damn. Trust me you will be the first and the last person to do this. Why not replace it with "My other car is a suzuki"
LMFAO!!!!! [:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
113 Posts
It's odd, I always thought other Volkswagen owners were full of pride for there car. I don't know anyone who understands VW's and Golf's who would do anything like the above to there car. Tell me Mr "Banana" owner, how long have you owned a Golf?

·
Registered
282 Posts
lol! [:p]

Good effort! My suggestions for replacing the GOLF badge: "WHAT CHU LOOKIN AT" or "GOLF TURBO VTS WRX GTI EVO COSSIE TYPE-R"

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
I gotta admit, when I said Bling I was so tempted to say Bling on the passenger side and PMC on the drivers side [:D]

Figure it out yourselves!

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
I had you pegged quite early, I wrote that it was a little scrote with no taste from the South West. You don't get more spot on than that. [;)]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts