Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swapped my silver VW badge for a black one a few months ago and i wasn't sure on it and didnt think it suited the car so i put the Silver one back on. Did i do the right thing?

Heres the black one:

Posted Image

And this is the silver one (this pic is ****):

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Bex if you were buying a new skirt and top would you wear black and navy together?

That's the way a girl would think anyway.

I think I prefer the silver a little bit for that reason but the black is ok also.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Silver, definitely. Which front strut braces did you get by the way? Upper and lower? I'm going to be looking into this soon, just don't really like the idea of drilling holes in my strut towers [:S]
Im wanting an upper and lower eventually but i just got a Upper one, i didnt like the idea of the hole drilling so 'Demon Thieves' fitted it for me and only charged me ?10 [:)] (was supposed to be ?40!!!!) It handles and feels sooo much better, cant wait till i get the lower one, and with rear braces too its gonna be wicked!!

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Silver badge and a silver stubby aerial. Be the same as my car then! The silver stubby aerial really does set the blue off when your going along the road, seen another indigo blue golf with one and I was well impressed, then remembered I had one too, so was even more impressed!

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
Silver badge and a silver stubby aerial. Be the same as my car then! The silver stubby aerial really does set the blue off when your going along the road, seen another indigo blue golf with one and I was well impressed, then remembered I had one too, so was even more impressed!
So you're easily impressed? [:D]

I've seen a Jazz Blue 1.6 with steelies down by Kew Gardens (often take a detour down there after work to unwind, drive from Kingston to Ealing and back again) with the same stubby alloy bee sting as mine, too. Always puts a grin on my face. I guess I'm easily amused [;)]

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmm never seen a golf with a silver aerial before, did you just spray your black one ? [:)] oh sorry that would have been too dangerous!! LOL

Im wanting a stubby aerial thats the next thing on my list, just dont wana be paying ?20 for one. Mike keeps telling me to nick one off a Type R!!!

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Hmm never seen a golf with a silver aerial before, did you just spray your black one ? [:)] oh sorry that would have been too dangerous!! LOL

Im wanting a stubby aerial thats the next thing on my list, just dont wana be paying ?20 for one. Mike keeps telling me to nick one off a Type R!!!
Yes, spraying is highly dangerous! Eyes, mouth, everything! [:)]

No, 7 quid or something off ebay. If you would like me too, I can take a pic for you tommorow!

Does look good, or at least I think it does!

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
Graham, is this the one you have? Bex, ?14-ish from Awesome. D&W alloy bee sting.

Posted Image

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.