simoniz tyre shine again

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

15mm spacers on the rear soon then saving for some proper mods. Been buying a few bits and bobs though [:p]

Can't really see the fmic now cause of the aluminium oxidising so thought about getting it anodized black?

·
Registered
527 Posts
very nice mate. wheels suit it a treat! what interior vents you got there? i wanted that grill but couldnt afford to smooth out the bonnet so i have to do my cheap version! spot on.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are them alloys Masitaly? looks well m8, maybe some darker rear lights and some tints??
Yep Masitalys that have been powdercoated satin black. Tints would be cool but i just can't be arsed with the hassle you get from the police over them [:(] Hehe, this is actually my 3rd set of lights, went from uk gti to hella rccr to us gti [:D]

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Looks wicked mate! The rear lights really set off the rear end, agree about the aero's too.

Anodised black FMIC would look cool too, but only close up! Especially is the oxidisation is visible at the moment.

All in all though.....fantastic, deinately the best colour and front bumper[;)]

Good work mate

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
very nice mate. wheels suit it a treat! what interior vents you got there? i wanted that grill but couldnt afford to smooth out the bonnet so i have to do my cheap version! spot on.
They are bora vents [Y]

Looks great as always think you should get ssome aero wipers all round tho!

And by the way love the gucci bag!!![:p]
LOL, thats my girlfriends she is high maintanance [:p] This is her car we gave it a clean today too:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks great Bruce, would love to see that in the metal.
Didn't know you had comedy fat legs though [;)]
My legs do look a bit iffy (i can assure you its just the picture!!)

Thanks for all the comments gents [Y]

·
Registered
322 Posts
Looks Spot mate, Well Done, really looks moody. My wife's got a mini too. Black and white with white stripes. [:D]

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Firstly all the rear end shots then BAMMM the front facing shot with the R32 bumper --- looks fantastic as usual mate, stealthy as you like. Black rims are the business

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Looks mean as anything from the front mate and IMO the wheels look great on your motor.

Any plans to make the rear look a little bit lower to the ground as the front does now?

Interior looks very warm and inviting mate, LOL!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts