Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I've not organised this earlier.

Who is interested in a B'ham meet then? I'm guessing this month is pretty much out of the question, but if not, then that's all good.

1st weekend in July is Max Power, so where we were last time is a no go. 2nd week in July, I might be going on holiday 10th - 17th, and the last weekend in July, I'm in Edgebaston for the cricket.

Anyone got any suggestions on a date or different venue?

We need more cars for the next one [:D]

·
Registered
401 Posts
I'll be there, late July/August would be good, give me chance to get the motor sorted with a few more bits an bobs [^]

·
Registered
401 Posts
Wouldn't mind going if thats the Donny one but I can't... football and all that!

I shouldnt go to these meets anyhow, I just come home with a longer shopping list for the car.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Quote: posted by Giddy on 12/06/2004 17:03:09

Wouldn't mind going if thats the Donny one but I can't... football and all that!

I shouldnt go to these meets anyhow, I just come home with a longer shopping list for the car.

lol i am the same m8... just have to say no! lol

·
Registered
401 Posts
Quote: posted by mk4 Turbo on 12/06/2004 17:04:28

Football don't start til 7.45, what's your excuse [;)]

All day session in the beer garden... that good enough ? [;)]

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL no, but I'm booked in on Monday to get them fitted.

You'll miss the football if you're out on a Leo Sayer [;)]

·
Registered
401 Posts
LOL Chris, I spent 4 years at uni training for such occasions... well versed now [^]

I think your car would look better with the standard brakes tbh, and just think what you could do with that extra 50 quid [:p]

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Chris how about meeting on the business park one lunchtime for a photoshoot?

Would love to see the brembos and new wheels combo!

·
Registered
47 Posts
i'd be up for a meet. quite new to the foums and only had my golf less than a month so no major mods yet but would be nice to see some of your cars

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.