Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooo. I've read lots about glass walls (even in the toilet, could be embarrasing when you got the runnies) and scantally clad women running around the house.

Anyone getting excited? I always have liked Big Brother!

Oh, also, they are supposed to be allowed to discuss nominations in this one.

Any more news for me people?!

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh No!!!!! what with bl**dy football, cricket and now the endless drivel of incarcerated idiots in BB.

I'm leaving!
LOL I'm thinking of getting a plasma for all the hours I'm going to be spent sat on my fat lardy one watching the box!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
That may have been a bit strong - the wife and kids might miss me, so I think a visit to the fridge will be followed by an exodus to the garden....... and if it rains I will be seriously grumpy!!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
You're going to have to be one of those saddos that watches it on E4+1 so you can see the flesh before the editors get to it.

That constant switching between the house mics and some random birdsong does my head in!

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They only do it for legal reasons. If someone says 'muller fruit corner' the birds start singing again!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Now I'm getting depressed.......

After all Seb's running away with the WRC again, I had hoped Marcus would be able to put up a real fight - and F1 is it's usual all mouth and no trousers tactics game which to the viewer is totally soporific.

As far as I'm concerned any sport that doesn't involve petrol doesn't even scope on the radar....

So, BB then, what's this talk of models?[:$]

·
Registered
586 Posts
I happened to glance one of the tabloids the other day and notice that someone I know is in it. Her name is Emma Spellar, appears all the time in the Daily Star/Sport etc and is a promo model. Not sure if its 100% true though.

BTW anyone watched this thing that was on C4 called Beauty and the Geek? I know Teri who went on to win it.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Can't say what I truly think of it on the forum.... Mark would ban me (and the swear filter would overload putting across the point). Why do you want to watch a bunch of complete numpties locked in a house for several weeks??

What a pile of tosh. Someone said in the "what's up with this place" thread about if people get too into the net they need to get a life. People who follow this end to end, fall into that category if you ask me. Live your own life, don't follow these.......

Just why?

C

·
OldSkool Crew
660 Posts
Every year I tell myself that I won't get sucked into the whole Big Brother thing, but then as soon as it starts, that's it! I'm hooked.

I even watched the Celeb BB this time round and enjoyed it.

Put it this way, it's better than watching sport.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can't say what I truly think of it on the forum.... Mark would ban me (and the swear filter would overload putting across the point). Why do you want to watch a bunch of complete numpties locked in a house for several weeks??

What a pile of tosh. Someone said in the "what's up with this place" thread about if people get too into the net they need to get a life. People who follow this end to end, fall into that category if you ask me. Live your own life, don't follow these.......

Just why?

C
Because it is truly fascinating watching how people react to situations. Extreme situations at that. If you just watch one episode you'd probably think it's a pile of tosh. However, keep watching and watch the characters grow with the show and you'll be hooked.

The last celeb BB was a good one, the best celeb BB there was, especially with Michael Barrymore in there.

The way people twist everything and the way people talk about each other and then are nice to thier faces etc ect makes great TV!

I never watch TV, I'm a big film fan, and thats what I watch. I'm out all day, come home, start some work again, play a couple of games on the computer sometimes then hit the sack, when I hit the sack normally I will get a film to watch.

BB is the only programme which I watch instead of films!

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Because it is truly fascinating watching how people react to situations. Extreme situations at that.
Justp icking out that bit mate - you're right, people are fascinating. But when it's staged and setup with people that are BLATENTLY going to wind one another up, and put pressure on one naother, start rows, get their baps out, and what not...... It's fake.

Simple as [:)]

C

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Because it is truly fascinating watching how people react to situations. Extreme situations at that.
Justp icking out that bit mate - you're right, people are fascinating. But when it's staged and setup with people that are BLATENTLY going to wind one another up, and put pressure on one naother, start rows, get their baps out, and what not...... It's fake.

Simple as [:)]

C
I totally agree, the first ever one might have been considered interesting as a social experiment but as far as im concerned its just a load of crap! Im just glad that I haven't got peasent t.v or it would really do my head in...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts