Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 292 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That time of year has come again when Big Boys Toys open their doors to us for a weekend madness

If any of you went to last years event you will remember
what a great day it was so come on lets get together and make this a
huge success.

This is what Shaun said of us
"uk-mkivs was by far the best supported club last year" 2005

Below is what will be taking place over the weekend of ...

Sat/Sun of 29th/30th April.

10% off everything. Yes thats right everything!

Just to confirm that we have just booked a "mobile" rolling road to
be in attendance on both the saturday/sunday 29/30th April at our Sale
and Show Weekend.

This is the one featured on Top Gear recently and runs are ?30. First come first served!

Also Best Club Display +More......Barbeque, Show and Shine, Van Push, Pie Eating Contest, Race Car Display all FREE!

UNIT 6. THE I.O.CENTRE,

MOTHERWELL WAY,

WEST THURROCK,

ESSEX,

RM20 3LE

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=558250&y=178250&z=1&sv=558250,178250&st=4&ar=N&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

[cal]04-29-2006[/cal]

[cal]04-30-2006[/cal]

Show your interest below..

j40hnw

k6tyw

dannyboy

ADi Nuff Valves

tylerama

Essex Escy

nosaj

CkB

RS GOLF

Sean Grenyer

cage

Deadlock

sarski

GaryM

Red Gixer

Mister_E

binlinerVR6

a8wpg

Darkchocolate

kiz

Viperpsych

goldk28611

MikeTDI

curley

taztam

glen1.8t

damianmkv

whiteboy

MissT16

DUBR32

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
i'm well up for this one people!

the sunday if thats ok?

any chance i can be on the "stand" this time though? as i was a little out of it last year [:'(]

might also venture into the show and shine depending how things go........hmmmmmm

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Oh go on then ....put me and sarski down ............might aswell bring the polo along aswell..........[:D]

One question thou ............the rolling road ........does it cater for us with 4 wheel drive ...............

And may a have 2 spaces on the stand aswell ........if possible .....[;)].......

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
This is only spitting distance away, so I'll pop over for a day [:)] Will have to do the maths and work out what I'm doing when (and find out about my ruddy job) before I can say specifically which!

And J, you're getting RR obsessive mate, eeeeasy [;)]

C

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
This is only spitting distance away, so I'll pop over for a day [:)] Will have to do the maths and work out what I'm doing when (and find out about my ruddy job) before I can say specifically which!

And J, you're getting RR obsessive mate, eeeeasy [;)]

C
LoL................Thats true ....might wait to see what this weekend bring before i go on any other roller ...........lol

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
This is only spitting distance away, so I'll pop over for a day [:)]
Ditto that mate.... good to have a meet so close to us for a change...LOL...LOL....

Please put me down for this... prob the Sunday will be best for me [:D]

I'm not worried about being on any stands.... I'll go anywhere.....within reason of course.[;)]

I should be up for the rolling road also[:D]

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
LoL................Thats true ....might wait to see what this weekend bring before i go on any other roller ...........lol
Good luck with Saturday mate...

I think we should invite all the guys from the Awesome meet to this.... I hope they can travel down south.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts

I think we should invite all the guys from the Awesome meet to this.... I hope they can travel down south.
yep totaly agree im sure they could all make it ................and like any said any rolling road day he is up for ......................

so im sure he would be up for a shot out ...............

Question is there enough room for everyone ............

ie is this just a uk-mkivs event ..............

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I'm not worried about being on any stands.... I'll go anywhere.....within reason of course.[;)]
Ikea car park or Costco car park any good for you, sir?? [;)]

C
LOL...LOL.... as long as I don't mind finding a trolley in the side of my car.... I'll give those car parks a miss, I think [:D]

·
Registered
1,934 Posts

Question is there enough room for everyone ............
Not sure now, as it seems that only ten people can go on the rollers each day....

1 - 20 of 292 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.