Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
It's got potential - the Oettinger Bora kit is lovely, but that rear wing is not Oettinger I'm sure and is pants anyway.

115bhp surely that makes it the 2.0 NA, +35bhp from a remap? What's this dude smoking?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree, but in most places its too over the top, ironing board on the boot lid, random volkswagen stickers slapped over it, rear clusters [+o(] Ok some parts are nice, but there are way better examples out there.

"innit"

·
Registered
387 Posts
Surely it's a 1.9 TDI 115 PD ? - take a look at the engine capacity 1896cc You'd think he'd mention it was diesel more in the advert instead of just the small mention in the description.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I swear he has either a V5 or V6 badge on the front and back (std front grille photos).

The front looks ok, the back looks awful and he either needs to find the spell check button or go back to GCSE English.

·
Registered
742 Posts
agree front end ok but the spoiler has ruined the back and not sure about the stickers either take them off and its a tidy car! 

·
Registered
145 Posts
Is it wrong that i wouldnt even consider buying anything from someone who thinks its acceptable to speak like that?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Is it wrong that i wouldnt even consider buying anything from someone who thinks its acceptable to speak like that?
Not at all, i do the same thing, if i read an advert that has awful spelling or uses stuff like 'coz' or misses off the 'g' on words that end in 'ing' i always think twice, don't know why, but i do!

I agree with most comments, its like he did the car up really nice, hen just went OTT, with things like the stickers and spoiler.

·
Super Moderator
9,133 Posts
I swear he has either a V5 or V6 badge on the front and back (std front grille photos).

The front looks ok, the back looks awful and he either needs to find the spell check button or go back to GCSE English.
According to the back of the car, its a V5/6 (cant make it out) TDI. Is there such a thing?

Definately think that the rear clusters and spoiler ruin the car!

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Lol. With regards to the V5TDi, its looks OK from the front, in the small pic, until you get to the back. I'm not going to slate someones pride and joy so I'll just say its not my cuppa.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Kiz

Where abouts in Stockport you from, i'm only up the road in Gee Cross??

Ian
Hi Ian im down the road in Hazel Grove do you live near to the vw garage?? my cousin lives in broadbottom so im down your way quite often!

i'll keep an eye out for your bora!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts