Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,133 Posts
I dont know, you don't get to see much of the car from the front angle.

I prefer it twisted 45degrees, then you get to see some of the nicer curves of the car as well. [:)]

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just feel the car looks bigger and gives more of an impact from the front! looks really wide!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Defo not to my taste,  as its because of the front end i didnt buy one, wish id knew about Bolfs before i bought my Bora...actually id miss the boot now though.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I dont know, you don't get to see much of the car from the front angle.

I prefer it twisted 45degrees, then you get to see some of the nicer curves of the car as well. [:)]
I'd go with that!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
or actually it looks brilliant from every angle!!! [:D] yes it even looks brill in futura yellow!!! not to every1's likeing but it grows on me

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
If it's going to be from the front, I'd say it needs to be a bit lower down - you get more of the front end in. I do like that view a lot!

Like this:

Ben's Bolf from the front!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Best angle is low to the floor at 3/4 from the front. Works best for all cars or a reasonably tight shot at waist height at 3/4 on the head light with a wided angle lens. looks reet cool!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Finally worked out how to do it. What you think of my baby? I just love the look of it from the rear. Just in process of swapping wheels when they finally arrive!! Taken on a K800i (sorry about the backgrounds)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts