- Audi alloys
- Bluetooth door lock/unlock + other controls.
- Twindicators (slightly different though)
- Custom vinyl wrap (maybe two tone/camo/something a bit funky...or just matt orange )
- Custom engine bay covers
- Custom lighting
- Keyless ignition (start with RFID or Phone (custom car managment system)) + one press start stop setup
- New wheels!!
- Bora front end. - maybe..probably not though.
Problems so far:
- Driveshaft bolts coming out! - Fixed
- Wiper linkcage corroded (slow wiper syndrome) - Semi fixed
- Uneven ride height
- No central locking + drivers keyhole only unlocks (have to climb over seats to lock doors) - Fully Fixed (BlueBox)
- Strange judder when slowly accelerating from around 1,900 RPM
- Passenger door doesn't lock on first press due to common failed door switch.
I'm looking to vinyl wrap it, but what should I do? Two tone, camo solid colour?? Maybe matt white? or even matt orange, I could do with a sample of it but its pointless just buying 1 metre of it but then again it could save me a few £££ if I don't like it.
Thats the remote central locking of course lock, unlock and control other things from my phone.
Android remote central locking.... there's an app for that:
App doesn't look like this any more though as Ive updated it several times since this pic. I'm just working on a re-design of the app at the moment so pics of finished app will be posted
And as for going orange, it won't be JUST yet as I'm just getting some monies together to do it but I'm thinking along the lines of matt orange with matt black roof, door pillars, lower valances and sills. I think a photochop is in order, I'll sort one out soon.
Finally bodged my drivers door to lock wooooo!! Removed the drivers door lock, disassembled and lubed and quite literally forced back toegtehr and it now locks and unlocks doesn't lock all the doors but I can just press the button on the drivers door card and then lock the door manually....or just use the blueBox app haha.
I'm thinking of doing something like this? Or should I do something different? The new door isn't perfect so using some vinyl to hide the imperfections would be the best thing to do. However a full wrap, I just can't afford at this minute in time. Pic:
A forum community dedicated to Volkswagen Mark 4 owners and enthusiasts in the UK. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more for the Golf, Bora, Jetta, Touran, and Scirocco!