Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cancelled.

Posted Image

The pic was taken at Beaconsfield services as you can see they come out nicely minus the orange glare.

Its positioned quite well between Slough Wycombe and Watford so hopefully a good few of us down there. Put your name down and ill make a list up of people attending.

VAG Meet now rather than just mk4s [H]

edit:

Argh the work i've got tomorrow is going to make it a pain to get to this meet. + my car isn't clean =/

Maybe its best to cancel this one if there isnt much interest. There
are alot of meets on at the moment. So people arn't that interested
don't blame ya. If you still wanna meet up with people tommorrow use
this thread. But it doesn't look like many.

Cheers Willis

1. Paradox1

2. Stuart Tate.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Put me down as a maybe, once you sort the dates out.

FYI service stations have a nasty habit on turning on meets, NoRice got killed because of that, so hopefully this meet can stay the course.
Yeah Its a good lo location so i hope not. We can just try not to fuck about to much and all should be good. [:D]

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Im in on this one if its staying to the 2nd, not sure about the 15th if its changed im not sure how my diary is that far ahead.

Fingers crossed i'll have my wheels sorted by then too [:)]

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ohh pearly we can see it at UD =D Doing these meets monthly so only another couple of weeks after UD =] keep in the 2nd.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Put me down for this Willis. Im pretty sure i can make it, there is a very slim 10% chance i wont be able to but hopefully i will be able to keep this night free.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts