1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right the missus has given me the nod to buy a set of BBS CH's - 19"[:D]

Problem is - should I or should I leave the R32 alone..???[*-)]

Pics below:

Posted Image

This is the way it is now...[:#]

Posted Image

This is what it will look like with the ch's on...

So should i leave it alone.... or stick the 19's on???[*-)]

·
Registered
219 Posts
mate .. if u can afford it .. go for it .. but i gotta admitt .. the R32 looks the dogs juuuuuuust how it is mate ! u may be jus wastin the money ... but hey . u only live once .. so its up to u >>

·
Registered
409 Posts
I think it looks quality as it is! Putting the BBS CH's on will is
following a bit of trend IMO. But whichever you feel happier with!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I have these wheels and I would always recommend them,

but...... if I owned an R32 I would not change the look in any way, as I think they look perfect as they are. I don't think they should be changed....

Only my opinion.... They will look good though

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Put the money into buying something for the lovely catherine. That's what I would do of course [:D]

In all seriousness, leave it alone and stop playing. I personally think the ones you have now fit the car better.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Because it's bad for your eyesight, the reason I have to wear glasses, so I learnt the hard way, bu also because I reckon what you got looks perfect as is. Just my personal opinion, but I like the wheels you have now better than the ones your looking to put on.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I can't believe you've had to ask......... go for it, the car will look amazing!!!!!!!

When/if I get an R32 those are the rims I'll be buying

[H]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
It's alright, you can thump me later. Looks like you'll be getting them anyway, but I know I would be spending that money on stage 1 or 2![:D]

1 - 20 of 47 Posts