Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,875 Posts
BBS RC's - lovely wheel.. most BBS rims are ace. The price is quite good as BBS always pricey.

A8 rims.... I love em, but more for a passat. I think they overwheel the golf.

OZ superT's - again lovely, quailty light wheel... but I think a little to intricate for the mk4 shape... and just think of the time cleaning them!!!

RS4 - Nearly bought myself... cheap if you go for reps, but I was lookin for genuine. (Mint 2nd hand with reasonable tyres around ?600)

Reason I din't buy... too many of them... and of course the nuvolari's which look similar but different.

No prizes for my personal choice, but I do like the RC's.

Have fun,

M [:D]

· Registered
1,875 Posts
Just how many golfs do you see with RC's on??!! every anni on the road, and now a load more 'normal' golfs. Yep beautiful wheel.. but not original... however what wheel ever is, unless you take something from another car manufacturer. Go with what you like the look of, and is within budget. don't worry about what everyone else has too much.

I chose the nuvolari's because they are a nice wheel and suit the car. And at the moment precious few other people have them. Will not hurt me if others choose too... good taste!!! [:D]

· Registered
1,875 Posts
Quote: posted by Ricardo on 09/12/2004 22:39:45

Those Nuvolari wheels look really cool. Dogs wotsits

Why thankyou kindly, kind sir!!![:D]

As for the wheels.. both 18's and 19's look so much better than smaller wheels. up to 18, on a 225/40/18 tyre, you aren't changing the rolling radius of the wheel and tyre combined you see. Yes 19, are ever so slightly bigger... but not by much at all. (most are a 35 profile tyre you see)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.