Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where - Chinearm Arms, Basingstoke

When - 7.30pm 22/08/05 (next Monday)

Directions - Junction 6 off the M3 and follow directions to town off the motorway roundabout (left if you came from the south / right if you came northbound). Straight over 1st Roundabout (Black Dam) onto ring road. Take the 3rd slip road up to the r'bout and turn right onto A33. Take 2nd exit at next roundabout. Take 1st exit at next roundabout. Take 1st exit at mini roundabout. Follow the road around the estate (about 1.5 mile) and the pub will be on your left.

If your coming from Reading on the A33 ask someone else for directions as I can't be assed.

Designadubs will be there.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't look either but I work 2 minutes from that pub. The times the killer cos even if I do goto the gym from work I'll have 1.5 hours to kill...
Take your car wash cleaning products and give your car a once over.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool.  Have posted details on E1k, Dubforce, PVW and Designadubs.  If anyone posts on CGTi or any other please can they copy the details onto there.  We've got about 25-30 cars going at the mo.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Has anyone told UFO that organiser has to buy the first round of OJ!!
I haven't got a problem with that.

Has anyone told the new attendees they have to buy the organiser beer all night after drinking their free oj?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Meet is this evening from 19.30.  I'll be down just after 8pm (fashionably late) after I've put the baby down.  If you see a Zafira park up away from the VWs....it'll be me.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WTF ?[:O] You have a Vauxhall Simon ? Shame on you ![li]
It's not just a Vauxhall....its a 1.6 16v Vauxhall. Who says I don't treat the wife?!?

Hate to say it, but its a fantastic design and makes life with babies, family pets, pissed up mates much easier to cope with. Looked at getting the 200bhp GSi but I couldn't justify spending all that money on the Mrs' car which is only ever going to get used for shopping and local trips.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[sensible hat] X5 has crap boot space and costs a fortune to run. Better served getting a 3/5 series. [/sensible hat]

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looking at the crappy weather outside I thought it might be wise to add that the seating outside the pub (which is directly adjacent to/overlooks the flood lit car park) is both covered and heated.  No need for umbrellas and bobble hats.

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
[sensible hat] X5 has crap boot space and costs a fortune to run. Better served getting a 3/5 series. [/sensible hat]
too true - she already has a 3..maybe a 5 next..although have gotta extend the house too...

Don't think I'm gonna make 2nite though [:'(][:'(]- mini crisis developing at home

1 - 20 of 21 Posts