Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There has been some interest in the Basingstoke feeler so am going to make it official!

They have a lit car park out side and have been happy in the past for us to use it + plenty of room inside if its too cold!

Tuesday 21st Febuary 2006 @ Chineham Arms Pub - Basingstoke @ 7pm

list:

goldk28611

da_cortez

pace

Mister_E

StevieR

DMc_GT/GTI

Gaz6R32

Coolcurly Pt 2

RS Golf (maybe)

nosaj (maybe)

CKB (maybe)

Brassic_lint (maybe)

Viperpsych (maybe)

anniGTI

Posted Image

·
Registered
471 Posts
date and time good for me is gareth coming???...might have to think of a second venue if numbers get a bit higher as the car park is not massive

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Aaron I should be able to attend...

Give some of the London boys and girls a PM, I'm sure they will be up for some Tuesday night car driving [:D]

·
Registered
29 Posts
goldk28611

da_cortez

pace

Mister_E

marriedblonde (maybe)

StevieR

DMc_GT/GTI

Gaz6R32 - I might bring the golf as well! ;)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aaron I should be able to attend...

Give some of the London boys and girls a PM, I'm sure they will be up for some Tuesday night car driving [:D]
That would be cool if ya could make it - I'll put ya down as a maybe at the mo - I'll PM the others - I'll try and get everyone but just incase i miss anyone feel free to spread the word!

Gaz6R32 - I might bring the golf as well! ;)
I'll put ya name down - [:D] now get back to work!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I should be there, 21st is looking good for me unless I get kidnapped or upset a local and get shot!

7pm gives me time to go to the gym first as well so I'll be the hot sweaty one in the black A3 S-line.

J.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Ive got the whole weekend booked with the wife to spend cleaning/minting the car (and I'll be taking before and after pics as young Annie has never been as dirty as she is now) so I will be in my local at the meet!

See you boys there - I'll be the gleaming Silver Annie with FOR SALE in the window...[:(][:(][:(][:'(][:'(][:'(]

·
Registered
471 Posts
Ive got the whole weekend booked with the wife to spend cleaning/minting the car (and I'll be taking before and after pics as young Annie has never been as dirty as she is now) so I will be in my local at the meet!

See you boys there - I'll be the gleaming Silver Annie with FOR SALE in the window...[:(][:(][:(][:'(][:'(][:'(]
Why you selling?? what car you getting instead??

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BUMP! - Any more?!

I've PM'd a few others from down south that I know from this forum - If you think I have forgotten anyone, please pass on the word!

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Aaron, I've not got this day off work yet but I'll try and get it tonight - at this rate I'll have that entire week off (BIRTHDAY WEEK [<:eek:)] !!!!!!!)

Gimme 2 days max and I'll let you know.

Oh if you've not kicked Kev/J as part of the above, might be a good idea... If we're all coming round we can convoy from J1b or so [:)]

C

PS - Ta for the kick to remind me mate [y]

1 - 20 of 63 Posts