Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The next meeting of "The Basingstoke Chapter" is Tuesday 16th May at 8 pm.

The address is :

The Chineham Arms
Ajax Close,
Chineham,
Basingstoke,
Hampshire
RG24 8XA

and for a map just type in the above postcode at:

http://www.multimap.com/

As a quick guide, it is between Reading and Basingstoke on the A33.

The tarmac'd car park is lit and has outdoor covered seating adjacent to the car park with heaters.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've posted details on my regular haunts - PVW Forum, Dubforce, No Rice, GolfGTi.co.uk and E1K.  If anyone uses other forums (Ed38, CGTi etc) could they copy and paste onto them as well please.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is what it looked like the last time I saw it (about a fortnight ago).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Am hoping I'll have it back for the 16th.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Noticed the start time yesterday - for some reason I thought it was 7pm, not 8pm! I'll have to drop out of this one since I play football at 8pm on Ttuesdays

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
That will be cool if ya could mate - anyone else from down your way coming with ya or just you?
I'm not 100% yet... who's up for it.... CkB is interested, Viper Dan can't and Nosaj is still asking for permission [:)][:)]

For me it depends on the weather and also what time I get out of London (as it will prob take an hour and a half to get there once I get home and pic up my car)... I'll keep you updated [:$]

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Sorry to be a pain.......[:$]

but is there any chance of moving the meet a little closer towards London? ... i.e. Fleet Services as this will make it a little easier for the guys coming from London, Essex and Kent.

Plus......... who's going?

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'm not going to be able to make this tonight - I'm in bed at the mo! and I had no sleep last night due to a s**ty headache. Gonna have to lock my self in a dark room and try and get some shut eye.

Have fun guys - for those going......?!

·
Registered
471 Posts
the meet organiser has not responded to this one..i asked the other night if this was still happening. im going to drop out of this one too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts