Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last bank holiday of the year, before christmas that is.

So, whats your plans ????

I've taken a long one this weekend, for me its:

Friday: Detail a friends Scoob (Although the weather is saying not : http://uk.weather.com/ )

Saturday: Relax

Sunday : Drive to Girlies sisters nr Newport

Monday: Relax

·
Registered
796 Posts
I also plan to spend some time beautifying my car, along with some bits and bobs on the bike (if the bits arrive) and going to see the gf's friends new baby!

I take it the weather isn't looking crash hot

·
Registered
370 Posts
This weekend, I'm off home to my parents in Mid Wales until Monday so will be a change of scenery from Cardiff. Not got much planned apart from trying out my new tub of P21S Wax I received last week from Alex at Serious Performance, not had a chance to use it yet. Got loads to do on the car this weekend, wax, do the wheels, dress the tyres, Jace I bought some Megs Endurance Tyre Gel, thats what you've got isn't it?? I'll see how it goes, I've been using that Turtle Wax Nano Technology Tyre Dressing recenlty, seems ok, its probably me but the tyre looks a bit greasy sometimes, (i'm not using too much only small amounts) so will try the megs.

Apart from a spot of detailing not much else really!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Friday- probably clean the car for sundays meet

Saturday- working

Sunday- check car to see if its clean if not quick clean then meet up at the owl

Monday- working!

Can't complain about work, first bank hol i have had to work so far and need some leau time

Tam

·
Registered
246 Posts
Got a contact lense aftercare appointment on Saturday then I'll probably spend some cash, nothing planned on Sunday so I'll probably play footy, on Monday I'm going to the Matthew St Festival, which sounds excellent

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Tonight, after work - Cleaning car (quick clean)

Saturday - Tidy garage [:S]

Sunday - Helping mother move house [:S]

Monday - Clean car (Detailing session, test new claybar) or Chill out & play Battlefield2 online

- Really... .not very exciting.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Friday - Spent half the day sleeping catching up from a horrendous run of nightshifts. Went to visit my parents this afternoon, came home and spent a few hours vegging in front of the telly. Cooked myself a healthy meal because I've been eating crap whilst I've been on nights. Evening spent on the net with a few beers.

Saturday - Having a lie-in then catching up with washing/housework. Cooking a curry and having a few beers with the b/f in the evening.

Sunday - Going here.

Monday - Working 0700-1900.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I will be working on Monday however on Tuesday We will be flying down to Newquay pick up a hire car and spend a couple of nights at Mousehole.....its our 20th anniversary.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Friday - went round friends for a few free beers that they had acquired on trial (some fosters citrus stuff - hey it was free)

Saturday - helped mate move house

Today - out for lunch / BBQ party tonigh

TOmorrow - chill - dvd day..

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Friday: Sorting CV and looking for jobs, badminton from 8-10pm, nearly ended up in A&E

Saturday: Tidying up stuff, curry tour 2006

Sunday (today!): Lunch with the UK-MKIVs London gang in Epping, dropping off a box of crap for my mate

Monday: Ikea, noodle bar, continue job search

Tuesday: Go to work if I feel like it - kinda getting used to not being there...

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Friday - went round friends for a few free beers that they had acquired on trial (some fosters citrus stuff - hey it was free)

Saturday - helped mate move house

Today - out for lunch / BBQ party tonigh

TOmorrow - chill - dvd day..
Well Sunday and Monday turned out a bit bizarre....

Sunday, went for lunch then went to the pub to meet up with friends before BBQ, only one of my mates was there...asked him how his day went and the response was "well its been a funny ol' day....". He'd been to his brothers childs christening, walked through the door and got told that he was Best Man - his bro had arrange a surprise pre-christening wedding with a reception afterwards...however somehow between the wedding/christening and the reception he managed to fall out with his brother and was subsequently barred from the reception by his brother...

Moving on, after a couple of beers, headed to the charity BBQ and the guy at the gate, never seen before was wearing a tshirt from a local cricket clib to me - nothing surprising in that itself except that we were both 60miles from home...and he and his g/f turned out to live a down the road from me...new beer buddies :) >>> we left BBQ around 4am

Monday...went to the same town and country fair Golfgirl went to...but when I got back received call from new found friend and got the low down on the end of the BBQ - he left at 6am....the host of the BBQ ended up in hospital after a Quad Bike incident...alcohol + quad bikes do not mix - especially when you steam it straight through the back of the log shed with no skid lid on...the host is renound for his more than occaisional acts of stupidity - oh he wasn't related to Ozzy Osbourne...

So bit of a bizarre weekend..all round

1 - 18 of 18 Posts