Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a bit bored over the last few days and spent some time cleaning her up so I thought I would post up some pics as I haven't for quite some time.

Not much has changed of late with the only recent additions being Shaq's Aluminium speaker rings, Tourag Torch, Sub, Amp and a nice little fridge for those long journeys!!

Let me know what you think!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Really nice car there mate. Don't like the side markers though. Too american/swedish.

Not in to the light brows either [:eek:)]

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
That car looks in well nice condition btw. How do you find the 2.0 engine? A guy at work has a 2.0 Bora and thinks it is the dogs danglies as it is in the GTi Golf.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I love your Bora, i think the wheels really suit the car, and the kit isnt OTT, its perfect!

Dont really like the eyebrows, i like the effect they give, but not them because they're seperate, and when the bonnet is shut you can see that they are stuck on!

Besides that i really like it!

Good job mate!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your comments guys, much appreicated. Keep them coming!!

djhorace,

Bit of an advertisement for Hella with the sidemarkets mate but I lke them, look ace at night when the LED's are on but hey, each to their own.

The 2.0 litre engine is pretty slugish but I didn't have a lot of choice as I bought her cheap 2nd hand, it's good on the motorway though but I wouldn't class it as a GTI engine at all!!

smithjoe,

Been thinking of loosing the stickers for some time now, maybe I should get rid?

sdesailly,

I think that 'eyebrows' on the forum are like Lexus lights. Some people love them, some people hate them, I just think it makes the front look a bit meaner, would love to have the bonnet done properly but the eyebrows were expensive enough!!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
TT Pedals mate...apart from that, brilliant!

How mine should look...but never will! :)

I like the 2.0 engine...does everything I ask of it...

·
Registered
310 Posts
getting there matey.[:)]Quote: posted by Baker21 on 31/12/2004 14:01:46

Stev,

Cheers mate, you sorted my old Valance out yet?

·
Registered
685 Posts
That looks really smart! One of the best looking bora's ive seen. The only things as everyone else has mentioned is the stickers in the window & the eyebrows. Apart from that it looks the nuts!

YOGi

1 - 20 of 24 Posts