Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right then guys, look what I have just found in the warehouse:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Only got a few sets in at the moment but more are on there way.

SPECIFICATION:

HELLA CELIS UPGRADE HEADLAMPS FOR GOLF Mk4 09/97>.

COMPLETE SET OF HEADLAMPS WITH CELIS POSITION LIGHTS. WHITE APPEARANCE THANKS TO TWO WHITE LEDS, 'DE' DIPPED BEAM AND 'FF' MAIN BEAM FUNCTIONS, , INTEGRATED FOGLAMPS, WEATHERPROOFED, INC 4 HIGH H7 BULBS, 2 DIADEM / SILVERVISION BULBS FOR THE INDICATORS.

THESE HEADLAMPS UTILISE YOUR OEM HEADLAMPS ADJUSTMENT MOTORS WHICH NEED TO BE FITTED INTO THESE HELLA CELIS HEADLAMPS, THIS IS A TWO MINUTE EXERCISE.

ONLY AVAILABLE WITH FOGLAMPS AND A BLACK BEZEL (AT THE MOMENT).

FIRST STOCKS IN THE UK!!

DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR FOR ?290 ALL IN!!

I accept Paypal ( +2%) or Personal Cheque, when the payment has cleared the lamps will be organised for delivery as soon as possible.

The lamps appear to have a blue tinge when not illuminated and then when illuminated the celis ring appears white, very nice looking lamp IMO and the quality is excellent!!

For on car pics look here:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2057659

What do you guys think?

For those of you that are interested in a set then you know who to email!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Totaly shouldnt have these with everything else going on at the mo! But come on how much i really want a set...

Wez

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jotape,

There are no Hella Angel Eyes available for the Bora mate otherwise I would have had them on F4T4SS by now, LOL!!

PRICES WILL BE PUBLISHED SHORTLY!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have to say, I want these more than I want my next stiffy!

Seriously doubt I can talk the wife into letting me spend almost 3 tonne on the car at the moment though - just buying a house and she's preggers.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Are they easy to fit! i.e unplug old unit & fit new unit!
Very easy mate!!

They come with instructions and it couldn't be easier to take your old lamps off and fit these badboys!!

It is like you say, unplug the old ones and plug the new ones in, simple!!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How much, I know Hella is decent quality but blimey.
Sorry mate but that's the price? What price would you expect to buy these lamps for?

I must state that these use LED's for the Celis rings and not W5W bulbs and these units include integrated foglamps!!

These lamps are currently being advertised on Ebay with a Buy It Now of ?380?!?!?!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts