Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right then guys, look what I have just found in the warehouse:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Only got a few sets in at the moment but more are on there way.

SPECIFICATION:

HELLA CELIS UPGRADE HEADLAMPS FOR GOLF Mk4 09/97>.

COMPLETE SET OF HEADLAMPS WITH CELIS POSITION LIGHTS. WHITE APPEARANCE THANKS TO TWO WHITE LEDS, 'DE' DIPPED BEAM AND 'FF' MAIN BEAM FUNCTIONS, , INTEGRATED FOGLAMPS, WEATHERPROOFED, INC 4 HIGH H7 BULBS, 2 DIADEM / SILVERVISION BULBS FOR THE INDICATORS.

THESE HEADLAMPS UTILISE YOUR OEM HEADLAMPS ADJUSTMENT MOTORS WHICH NEED TO BE FITTED INTO THESE HELLA CELIS HEADLAMPS, THIS IS A TWO MINUTE EXERCISE.

ONLY AVAILABLE WITH FOGLAMPS AND A BLACK BEZEL (AT THE MOMENT).

FIRST STOCKS IN THE UK!!

DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR FOR ?290 ALL IN!!

I accept Paypal ( +2%) or Personal Cheque, when the payment has cleared the lamps will be organised for delivery as soon as possible.

The lamps appear to have a blue tinge when not illuminated and then when illuminated the celis ring appears white, very nice looking lamp IMO and the quality is excellent!!

For on car pics look here:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2057659

What do you guys think?

For those of you that are interested in a set then you know who to email!!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How much, I know Hella is decent quality but blimey.
Sorry mate but that's the price? What price would you expect to buy these lamps for?

I must state that these use LED's for the Celis rings and not W5W bulbs and these units include integrated foglamps!!

These lamps are currently being advertised on Ebay with a Buy It Now of ?380?!?!?!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.