Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was literally without a VW for 5 months, now I've been back with one for two days and so far I've had the rear windows tinted, found out how to get the ground in brake dust off (thanks MRTOG) ...

and in the past hour I've brought...
a meguiars clay kit - need to get that sexy shine!
carbon fibre vinyl - the *di* of gt tdi.. maybe the golf letters too
white hammerite - calipers are worth a blast

and just on hobbycraft to get some green and white chequered fabric to reupholster the arm rest... I'll follow this all up with photos this weekend, but seems I'm going to be a busy girl! :D I <3 My Dub

·
You ain&#39;t seen me, right?
3,778 Posts
you will love what the clay kit does...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[:-*] Kinda need some advicing on using it, i've never used one. I'm more of the lazy "ice spray" cleaner, and thats it? I want it looking brand new before I start messing with it...bit anal like that. Brought new centre caps and wheel bolt covers cause you'd have seen on the last photo there a bit crappy looking [8-|]

Anddddddd just had chipsaway out to quote me on where its been keyed, and its apparently too long (500mm long and 0,8mm thick) so apparently rear quater has to have a respray [8o|]

Just need a constant advice line to get everything perfect! Lol thanks for your help with the alloy thread btw

1 - 4 of 4 Posts