Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Exaclty the same Jace, first day back today since Dec 22nd, been in since 8:30am and spent half the time on this site! Good job the boss is not back till next week! If she was here it would be, Andy have you done that report, Andy what are the monthly figures for December, and I'd be "dont know sorry, but I recommend the Clearkote Hand Glaze from Serious Performance"!

Nearly 5pm!! Nearly the weekend!!!

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Am I the only one who was up on the button this morning, new shirt on my back from the sales, whistling all the way to work with my 2007 gameplan sketched out in my head?

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Same thing I try to do every year Pinky, try to take over the world! [:p]

It probably has more to do with the fact that XMAS is over and I can now look forward to summer, daylight, summer hols etc. [:D]

·
Registered
703 Posts
Ditto for me!!

I'm bored out of my tree, what work I have is dull-as, I'm cold (tight-ass bosses turned the heating off over xmas!), have back-end of a cold which I can't shift, I'm tired and want to go home [:(]

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Am I the only one who was up on the button this morning, new shirt on my back from the sales, whistling all the way to work with my 2007 gameplan sketched out in my head?
Hope, that was me too, in the office for 7.30am & full of ideas I'd had over the holiday.

But once my PC was on, it all vanished [:S]

·
Registered
906 Posts
I am sorry to say, i am still off work!!! Have been since the 16th dec and not back to work til the 6th Jan YIPPEE

I didn't go on a summer holiday so took most of my leave over xmas

Tam

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
I took some holidays which my boss said I needed to take. SO not back at work until Friday which won't be too bad as it's a half day anyway. Then I got the weekend again and then full 5 day weeks start on Monday [:'(]

Though glad in a way. Having all these days off has completely messed me up. I'm going to bed at like 4am and getting up at 11.30am! It's getting dark 3 hours after I got up! It's wrong!

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Hope, that was me too, in the office for 7.30am & full of ideas I'd had over the holiday.

But once my PC was on, it all vanished [:S]
Well I still have a skip in my step. I was even nice to an old person at lunchtime in Sainsbury's!!

Am I well lol???

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
yep, 1st day back here too. Already been shouted at by a customer coz our parent company haven't shipped his material over Xmas period. The Greek port strike that has been on since Beg November is still on - thats knackering us for around ?8million of sales per month at the moment.

On the upside, I got an order for ?150000 first thing today

So its kinda OK ATM[ip]

·
Registered
246 Posts
Yeah, I've been bored too, I got pretty much everything done before the break so I didn't have anything playing on my mind over the break so I've been sat here all day with sod all to do. It's gone suprisingly quick though for some reason, I hope the rest of the week is the same.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
You guys must have bloody easy jobs!

I can't be the only one who was working non stop all day? The day flew by too.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
im stuck at work at the moment :( got the villa ground around the corner from us, can hear all the singing doing my head in, lol, finsh at 10 then gonna be stuck in match traffic...great...

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
I took some holidays which my boss said I needed to take. SO not back at work until Friday which won't be too bad as it's a half day anyway. Then I got the weekend again and then full 5 day weeks start on Monday [:'(]

Though glad in a way. Having all these days off has completely messed me up. I'm going to bed at like 4am and getting up at 11.30am! It's getting dark 3 hours after I got up! It's wrong!
That is actually the exact same as my sleeping cycle at the moment, if you can call it a cycle... I tried going to bed at midnight the other night and just couldn't!

On the plus side, once the uni exams are out the way I don't start the next semester until Jan 29th [:D]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts