Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of getting these wheels for my golf 1.8T and just wonderd if any ones got these on there golf and if so photos of them on your car,cheers.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Yep, i have the A's!

The C's are 5 spoke too, but alittle rounded i think. Hold on ill get a pic:

Posted Image

They look alittle similar to the A's! So have a look at might my sig, ive got some pics in there!

·
Registered
277 Posts
I've had Azev As (18s) on 2 of my MK4s and I reckon they look excellent. My mate had Cs on his MK2 and they didn't look anywhere near as good as the As IMHO.

·
Registered
283 Posts
There is a yellow S3 in the lastest PVW with the Azev C's on if that helps at all..

I think the A's and AS's look the biz on a MK4.. Classic style!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Yea i think they will suit the MK4!

Like i sed before the C's are quite similar to the A's but abit rounded on the spokes, and the A's are abit more flatter, as you can see in my pic below:

Posted Image

I think it will look good!

Where you getting them from mate? Oh and how much?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
See what you mean mate they really suit the car, it looks stunning shame they've stopped making them as for the price still trying to find out at the moment,i'll let you know when i get a price.

·
Registered
277 Posts
The AZEV website is still showing As for sale? Have you tried the UK importer DTM? John is your man on 01708 630528. I've had a couple of sets off him and he'll do you a good deal. He can also supply the wheels with tyres at very competitive prices.

·
Registered
283 Posts
sdesailly - Most definately a compliment! I tracked down a set of AS's myself, the only set seen on this forum as far as i know, if they did them in 19" then i'd have gone for them instead of my Axis probably..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Turbo Tyke

Just seen your thread, i have got Azev C's on my MKIV, I think they really suit the car as mentioned they are a classic design, the wheels are also great quality.

No picture that i can post, i will scan something, not quite digital yet!!!! I will try and post in the next day or two.

As for getting hold of the wheels John is the guy to call at Dt Motorsport, his prices are also very good. I asked him about the Azev A's and they are still available they are just doing some work on the casting for the wheels but it will be operational again in the next week or two.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts