Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

Just wanting to test the water to see what people think. I am looking to organise a group buy on the big brake kits from Tarox. We are looking to sort out a 10% discount on ANY big brake kit. So as an example.... The budget kit we do for MK4/Bora/A3 which retails at ?795+VAT.... We will do it for ?715+VAT

If you would like to know prices for any other kits feel free to post or email me.

Looking at getting at least 5 kits really.

Cheers

·
Registered
436 Posts
Hello all.

Just wanting to test the water to see what people think. I am looking to organise a group buy on the big brake kits from Tarox. We are looking to sort out a 10% discount on ANY big brake kit. So as an example.... The budget kit we do for MK4/Bora/A3 which retails at ?795+VAT.... We will do it for ?715+VAT

If you would like to know prices for any other kits feel free to post or email me.

Looking at getting at least 5 kits really.

Cheers
The Tarox 6 pot 2 piece big brake you supplied is superb....brilliant pedal feel and seriously powerful time after time...superb for track

Ian

·
Vendor
1,041 Posts
Hey all!

Firstly, mkiv turbo- yes, mk3 and all other kits from tarox will be included

Richie, What is the type and size of you wheels? Because tarox are

billet and not cast they don't have many clearance probs.

If people want a coilover group buy i'm sure we could sort something. What make

of coilovers are we thinking? Koni, FK, KW???

Speak soon

Dean

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Thats good news.  I actually phoned up and ordered a kit at the begining of the week before this group buy was posted up, can this be included in the group buy?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Cameron,

I will try and sort something for you, it depends how long this group buy takes, and if in fact anyone wants to go along with it [:(]

·
Registered
458 Posts
Dean

I was thinking along the line of what BigBoysToys have done with a FK Group Buy cost + fitting, what do you think?

Ian

·
Registered
316 Posts
any if i come down on saturday.... (oh no not again!)

and ill bring one of the wheels can you have a look to see if they would fit?

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
Are these a better setup than the Neuspeed porsche brake kit????
How do they compare to brembo?
Baz

1 - 20 of 20 Posts