Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I did think about that, but thought it was a lot of money for only a small difference. Upsolute up to about 200 and revo 207, but the revo is twice the price is it really worth the difference?

May still order it online then, but I needed to speak to them to get it sent somewhere else. Also didn't know if the carbonio would get the discount. Otherwsie I'd just go for the evo cai for ?140.

Cheers for the reply.

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
Revo 4bar will give you somewhere around 215-218bhp and 240lb/ft of torque.

You will then have the option of an SPS3 switch to fine tune even further when the need arises.

I wouldnt even contemplate Upsolute on a NonDBW Golf.

I dont think there's a massive difference between the Carbonio and the Evo, possibly just down to looks with the Carbonio having a carbon look pipe.

I'd just go for the cheaper one whichever it is.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Quote: posted by awesomeade on 02/12/2004 10:56:37

Happy Xmas Everyone :)

We've decided to give everyone 10% off s elected items up to Xmas, just call us or order online and we'll give 10% off your order when we come to processing it....

"Up to" Christmas - does that mean I'm too late now?? Only just seen this post[:(]

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.