Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Is anyone going to Awesome's RR day next week? I'll be going on Friday (i have to work thursday [:'(]) and getting a milltek exhaust fitted. MIght have a little go on the rollers after as well to see what my car is running now!

Paul

·
Registered
322 Posts
Has it been confirmed that they doin it cos ill deffo make the trip to see what mines makin! and to see what pennies i can spend while im down there!! [:D]

Any one else going??

·
Super Moderator
9,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Has it been confirmed that they doin it cos ill deffo make the trip to see what mines makin! and to see what pennies i can spend while im down there!! [:D]

Any one else going??
Yes, it is part of the fun days over xmas. I'm going to have an exhaust fitted, so will join in the fun while im there

·
Super Moderator
9,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone else going from the south west? I'm going to be leaving Bristol Broadmead at about 8:45 (and will have to sit in all the traffic prob) and wouldnt mind travelling up with someone!

Whats the best way to get there from Bristol?

Paul

·
Registered
621 Posts
Best way up is prob M5, onto M6 then off at J21 onto A57 towards Manchester/Eccles/Salford, Then Right back under the M-way until you reach Cadishead, 4 - 5 miles then take a right just after a railway bridge into Brinnell Drive, take the next right into Siemens road and they are 100 yards up on the right.

HTH and look forward to seeing you there

Carl

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Bump this one, as yes its on, today and tomorrow...

its a little quiet here today so feel free to come down and enjoy the party, and we have it all on again tomorrow :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Im intrested what time is it kicing off? I only finish work about 11. How muh is it on the rollers?

Cheers Lee[Y]

·
Super Moderator
9,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I should still be able to make it, although at the moment my turbo isnt working.

Ade, if i can get it there and its still playing up, are you guys able to have a quick look at to see whats wrong?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Im intrested what time is it kicing off? I only finish work about 11. How muh is it on the rollers

8:30 -> 5:30 and ?35 inc vat for 2wd cars

if i can get it there and its still playing up, are you guys able to have a quick look at to see whats wrong?
Yes we can take a look :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Thought id say thanks to the awesome team!! Was down today for rolling road and ended up spending few extra pennies on milltek exhaust but had a good day down there!!

Im just happy my car ran well!!

Cheers guys deffo use yas again!!

Happy New Year

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Hi Andy

Thank you for that , I think it was me who took your money off you

We have had a good couple of days , it was not that bad actually

Good to see everyone and thank you to ALL who attended

Sarah

1 - 20 of 21 Posts