Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure where i could really post this so went for here...

There's been some rumours around other forums lately that we're apparently closing down, and people have been phoning and emailing us about this...

Its not true, we are simply moving location so hence our buildings have "sold" signs on them! We're only moving about 1 mile down the road to a large industrial unit, this should be happening early March.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Nice one Ade. I found the current site hard to find, felt like I was turning up someones driveway and into their back garden! Good luck with the move [:D]

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mikedav - yes indeed, the place is stoke was even worse though around miles of windy lanes...

The new place is on a big industrial park nearby so easy to get to and find :)

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Quote: posted by Mikedav on 10/02/2005 15:57:35

Nice one Ade. I found the current site hard to find, felt like I was turning up someones driveway and into their back garden! Good luck with the move [:D]

lol I drove straight passed it the first time I went to get me Milltek![^]

Good luck with the move.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Quote: posted by NikB on 10/02/2005 16:43:39

The place in Stoke certainly was entertaining to get to.

I remember it well... went there with my first car and bought some wheels from them!!! [:D]

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol, other place is further up the road in Irlam, we're in now and working from both places but its not officialy opening until the end of this month :)

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here's a pic from outside... need a new sign lol..

Lots of work going on inside at present, showroom being built, dyno being installed in a few weeks..

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here's a pic from outside... need a new sign lol..

Lots of work going on inside at present, showroom being built, dyno being installed in a few weeks..

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
There were a few more cars outside last week......

I was on the phone otherwise I meant to say hello - I was in the Yellow VW Motorsport fleece.

The place looks good Ade, just needs a few more magazines in reception!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol yes - that would have been taken sunday afternoon i think!

i think i remember you :)

LOL reception! thats just the corridor really, dont worry there'll be a nice big plasma to watch and lots of magazines in the new reception :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts